Your opportunity to present at ME-OTO, the leading congress of ORL-HNS professionals in the Middle East
We welcome senior experts to submit abstracts for oral presentations at ME-OTO 2020.
All experts are welcome to make submissions for the scientific poster sessions. Young professionals and students are encouraged to submit their projects and case studies for the research competition.
All submissions will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance.
All abstracts must be received through the online abstract submission form before the deadline. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted. If necessary, please send via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a PDF version of any abstract containing charts, images, or text formatting essential for the review process with the subject line ‘Abstract Submission: ME-OTO'.
All submissions must include a clear and concise abstract of no more than 500 words in English that satisfies the below requirements:
- A title (formatted in Sentence case, not Title Case or UPPERCASE)
- A list of all authors using their full names Institution affiliations for each author
- List one author who will be able to present the abstract at the meeting
- Up to five references or citations
- Disclosure of any conflicts of interest
- Clearly articulate a problem that drives the work
- Include relevant background information
- Present results or expected conclusion
- Identify the importance of any conclusions drawn