is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT TODAY!
The 15th Annual Meeting of the Middle East Academy of Otolaryngology will be held from 1 – 3 April 2018 at the Le Meridian Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre, Dubai, UAE, with 9 CME-accredited conference tracks.
On behalf of the scientific committee, we would like to invite Otolaryngology professionals to submit a speaking abstract for consideration. The conference subjects include Paediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Rhinology, Cochlear Implants, Audiology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Laryngology, Thyroid and Parathyroid, Instructional Courses and Young Professionals in Otolaryngology.
The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended to 25 November!
Abstracts will be selected based on: relevance of content and completeness of the required information submitted.
We appreciate your interest and welcome your submission. We reserve the right to review and accept only those presentations suitable for the programs. The Scientific Committee will review all valid submissions. Selected presenters will be contacted individually about their submission, only if accepted.
All confirmed speakers receive a 50% discount on the registration fee and need to register for only AED 1,650.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Please supply an abstract of your topic, which will include title, introduction, learning objectives and the conclusion.
- Abstract should be 500 words max, font size 11, Arial (font type). You may include 1 figure or table only.
- Please include your bio, full name, job title, organisation, city, country, email and mobile number.
- Mention which ME-OTO conference your abstract would fit in.
- Email your abstract to email@example.com with the subject line ABSTRACT FOR ME-OTO 2018.
Be as specific as possible about the material you will cover in your presentation if you are selected. Descriptions that are too short or vague will be considered incomplete.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts soon!